Pages

Saturday 2 March 2019

WOI Event Poster Samples 2015

These event posters where created to be included within the app that I developed from 2015 to 2019 while employed at Autech Software & Design, What's On In. The posters represent a small set of those created for the initial launch of the app, and feature various events of The Spiegeltent Hobart of 2015.

I developed a template in Adobe Illustrator to produce these posters as efficiently as possible, so that only the main content had to be altered for each event poster.




The application was developed initially just for iOS, but also became available for Android within a year on the initial version went live. I developed the iOS version almost completely by myself for most of the time up to 2018. The online components of the application were also originally developed by myself, until I was able to receive assistance from another employee.

Find out more about Spiegeltent.

Find out more about What's On In.

No comments:

Post a Comment